AD (728x90)

Jul 3, 2015

Nadal: "If I continue like this for another two years will see what happens"











London. (EFE) .- The Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal, tenth racket of the world, said after being knocked out of Wimbledon in the second round, if he keeps "for two more years and see what happens" and ruled out the withdrawal, something not It is passed "by head".

"I'm going day to day tournament to tournament. In time we will see where I am, where I stand and where I can not be. If we continue like this for another two years we'll see," Nadal said in the press room at the All England Tennis Club London.

"When the day comes that I'm doing no motive I'll find other things to do. Today, that's not the case. I have personal motivation to do something and I will fight for it," added the Spanish , Wimbledon champion twice.

"My motivation is to try to regain the level of 2008 and 2010. If I fail, nothing happens, and I reached five finals here," said the Spanish, now fired at the All England Tennis Club after losing to the German Dustin Brown, 102 in the world, 7-5, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 in two hours and 34 minutes.

"In this area you face players who will not play from the bottom of the track and he is well. He served well, very hard, and I had no rhythm," said Nadal.

"Every loss is treated differently. Today is a sad, difficult day. I will not be happy for a couple of days, but after rest and then return the desire to work," he said.

After his triumph at Roland Garros in 2014, Nadal has four consecutive Grand Slam without exceeding the barrier quarterfinals (he did not compete in the US Open last year).

Since his victory in 2010 and its end in 2011 on the grass of London, Nadal, winner of 14 'big', has not gotten past the fourth round, falling into second phase in 2012, first in 2013 and in the fourth round last year.

"In 2012 and 2013 it was not competitive, had knee problems. Last year, however, I was fine, but competed and lost. My motivation is to try to find that level of 2008 and 2010," he said.

"I go to every tournament with the right motivation and working well. I prepared well for Wimbledon, and I played in Stuttgart and in Queens and came to London with enough time. But that's sport, there are good and bad moments. Life It also continues and my career, "he said.

The Spanish, tenth in the ATP world ranking, believes his modest results in recent seasons "to a set of circumstances" and said it should still "should greatly improve" your game.

"It's a set of circumstances. The main thing is that I come from a difficult injury situation. At that has been joined by the fact lose games they should have won. I must still improve a lot my game," he said Rafa, not if he revealed participate in the ATP 500 Hamburg (July 27-August 1), on clay.

Written by

I am new to Blogging and this blog is a part of my learning. So, there can be a few mistakes in my posts.....pssss sorry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Use | Sitemap | Contact us

© UYN Power Blog. By MdsrHussain