Jul 1, 2015

Lee Jong Suk: I Quiet There is Park Shin Hye Besides me



Lee Jong Suk said to have a relationship with Park Shin Hye for four months. Previous closeness they have always been rumored to be dating. The news was published in Korean media Dispatch that says if both been in love while playing the drama locations Pinnochio (2014).

Love story begins because often met through a television show or movie drama. Park Shin Hya never revealed, he and Lee Jong Suk premiered met while shooting for a fashion product in 2013 ago. At that time, Lee Jong Suk is still busy with the drama I Can Hear Your Voice.

After the first meeting, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk re-paired in a photo shoot. In addition, they had also been a guest star on the television show.

At that time, Lee Jong Suk revealed that he was very happy and helped the Park Shin Hye. Lee Jong Suk was initially nervous when I had to do an interview, proclaimed The Korea Herald , recently.

"I found it difficult when I had to undergo an interview. But, I feel calm because there is Park Shin Hye beside me, "said Lee Jong Suk tells about its proximity to Park Shin Hye.

After a long journey proximity, now Lee Jung Suk and Park Shin Hye has been dating sjak earlier this year.
Share
and Tweet

Written by

UYN is my first blog and part of my learning. Keep visiting us for entertainment and letest information. Please don't forget to share our articles with your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Use | Sitemap | Contact us

© UYN Power Blog. By MdsrHussain